THE MACHINE OF THE HOLY TRIDUUM, Ss. Peter and Paul’s parish Church
This artistic wooden ray system, commissioned by Fantoni’s atelier in 1780, is located in the apse behind the altar inside the parish church. It is exclusively used to display the ostensory during the ecclesiastical celebration dedicated to the dead.
Made up of 49 wooden polychrome pieces, the structure is composed of a horizontal level placed above the major altar, and the vertical level, an emblematic and suggestive ray system surrounding the ostensory.
- Piazza Ss Pietro e Paolo- presso Chiesa parrocchiale