- “Chiosco/Gavazzano”: a glade into the wood with tables and barbecue
- “Chiesetta dei caduti”: a glade into the wood. Here you find a canopy for picnic, tables, two barbecues and water supply.
- Saint Fermo hill: Canopy for picnic, tables and one big barbecue
- “Plass” (the brown path on the map): here you find some tables, drinking water and an amazing landscape
- “Pila” (P1): tables and drinking water
- “Tre Santelle”: one table and drinking water
- Poma Street (inhabited centre): some tables with lake view
- Public Park (area above sports field. Entrance in Kennedy Street): tables, gazebo and drinking water
Anyone who use these areas must remember to leave everything clean!
In July and August, grocery stores in the centre are opened also on Sunday and offer fresh bread and local products.
Click on the following links and find out the offers of the grocery stores for your pic-nic: